Now colorists will be able to create unlimited and customizable color results using the first ever combination booster range from Matrix.
New SoBoost color additives are intermixable across SoColor & ColorSync for immediate intensifying or neutralizing effects. The result? Unlimited artistry, unlimited customization, unlimited client satisfaction!
There are 4 new SoBoost shades:
- • Blue—Use when lifting to neutralize unwanted brassiness and when darkening to add cool tones.
- • Red— Use to intensify your favorite red, red-violet and violet formulas.
- • Copper— Use to boost vibrancy with auburns, warm browns and golden blondes.
- • Yellow— Use to brighten brunettes and soften reds that are too strong.
Each of the SoBoost shades can also be mixed with Clear to create soft pastel tones, or applied “full strength” to pre-lightened hair for bold, vivid effects. All are intermixable for an endless variety of shade results.
Check out the new SoBoost shades featured in the new Graffiti Nation collection from Matrix. This collection interprets the true American art form and brings it to life, celebrating hair as a canvas for shape, texture, color and finish.
Among the SoBoost enhanced formulas appearing in Graffiti Nation are:
- • 1 oz. Color Sync Clear + ½ oz. Color Sync 4RV+ and ½ oz. SoBoost Red + 2 oz. 10 Volume Matrix Cream Developer to create a vivid, violet “halo.”
- • 1 oz. SoColor Clear + 3 drops SoBoost Blue + 2 drops SoBoost Red
- + 1 oz. 10 Volume Matrix Cream Developer and 1 oz. SoColor Clear + 3 drops SoBoost Red + 1 oz. 10 Volume Matrix Cream Developer to create violet and pink accents on a blonde base.
- • 1½ oz. SoColor 6RR+ and ½ oz. SoBoost Red + 2 oz. 30 Volume Matrix Cream Developer for vivid ruby lights in a dark brown base.