A mindful choice to coloring hair; Topchic Zero offers you and your clients a feel-good solution to beautiful, radiant looking hair that is environmentally friendly from the inside out
Goldwell, a global leader in hair color innovation, introduces Topchic Zero, the newest addition to the iconic Topchic line of permanent in-salon color. This new, responsibly-developed and ammonia-free formula allows stylists and consumers to feel good about more than just superb color results.
As more consumers seek sustainable choices and lifestyles, Topchic Zero allows professionals to address new client priorities without compromising efficacy or performance. Goldwell leveraged its nearly 50 years of experience in hair color innovation and artistry to develop a portfolio that stays true to its high-performance heritage while providing more options for color services.
INNOVATIVE. POWERFUL. RESPONSIVE.
Developed by color experts for color experts, Topchic Zero is the high-performance1 and responsible color that delivers:
- Natural, reliable grey coverage – up to 100%
- Natural-looking, even color results with Topchic’s trusted durability
- Smooth and glossy hair with up to 2x more shine2
- A vegan3 formula that contains up to 94% naturally-derived ingredients4
- 27 versatile shade options that allow maximum creativity while maintaining hair’s healthy look and feel
- Acai extract, a powerful antioxidant and natural remedy against hair breakage
- White tea essence, known for intensified conditioning effects and natural moisture
- Maximum hair protection during the coloring process or color service thanks to patented IntraLipid and BondPro+ Technology5
- 0% ammonia, silicones, ethanol, or animal-derived ingredients
MAXIMIZE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH PRECISION ARTISTRY WITH TOPCHIC ZERO BY OFFERING
SALON CLIENTS AN ELEVATED AMMONIA-FREE EXPERIENCE WHILE CARING FOR THE PLANET
RESPONSIBLE. INSIDE AND OUT.
From the drain-safe formula that is up to 98% biodegradable6 to sustainably and responsibly sourced packaging made from up to 100% recycled and recyclable materials, Topchic Zero is the responsible choice for salon hair color.
In cooperation with ClimatePartner, Topchic Zero is contributing to efforts to slow climate change and promote sustainability. Topchic Zero products produce fewer carbon emissions from raw materials, packaging, production, transport, and disposal and are offset to zero by supporting an independently certified climate protection7,8 wind energy project in South Africa.
1 Based on overall performance (grey coverage, conditioning and shine) vs leading competitors.
2 Vs untreated hair.
3 Free from animal-derived ingredients.
4 Varies per shade. According to ISO16128 (including water).
5 Included in Goldwell System Developer Lotion.
6 Varies per shade. Based on all ingredients according to OECD guidelines and water.
7 Wind Energy South Africa (CP ID 1387, climatepartner.com/14717-2005-1001)
8 Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) 3,4,6 and 13.