Suzie McGill, International Artistic Director at Rainbow Room International, takes us on a step-by-step journey through luscious Lavender hues.
“Luscious Lavender is a huge colour trend for the season,” says Suzie McGill, International Artistic Director at Rainbow Room International. “It look beautiful paired with these clean blonde/ashy tones to allow them to really pop. Here’s how I achieved the look…”
- The first step in creating this look was pre-lightening the hair to help achieve a clean, even blonde. The hair was pre lightened with BlondME 2% to create a beautiful platinum base.
- We then toned it down using 9,5-1 Vibrance to create a super ashy, almost grey/silver tone with no signs of brassiness in sight.
- I dried the hair into spikes to elevate the hair. This allowed the colour I was about to apply to stand out even further.
- I carefully and visually toned the ends of the spikes with BlondMe toning lilac and ice to finish off the look creating a chic/punk image.
- I then finished by setting the hair with a strong hold hairspray to lock the look in place and add extra shine to the hair. One of my favourites for achieving ultimate hold is the Schwarzkopf Osis+ Freeze Fix Strong Hold Hair Spray.