Salon professionals today know they constantly need to come up with new ways to bring in clients. To support this, Matrix has created “Salon Elevation,” a program designed to help salon business owners expand on the skills that the industry demands.
Learn how to be more business savvy while finding cutting edge creativity in the salon!
From this program you can expect to:
– Hear from industry icon Tabatha Coffey as she shares her tips and ideas on social media, activations, retailing and client retention.
– Expand your creativity with Matrix Technical Directors Leah Sterk, Lenny Strand and Steve Waldman, by exploring new ways to create vibrant reds, rich brunettes, bright blondes and how to conquer challenging greys.
The 2016 dates include:
● May 9th – Atlanta, GA
● August 8th – Tennessee
● August 15th – Portland, OR
● August 22nd – WI Dells, WI
● August 29th – Cleveland, OH
● September 12th – Denver, CO
● September 18th – Orlando, FL
● September 25th – Walnut Creek, CA
● October 3rd – South Carolina
● October 10th – Somerset, NJ
● October 17th – Washington, DC
● October 24th – Burlington, MA
Contact your SalonCentric Salon Consultant, visit your store, log on to SalonCentric.com/education or call (800) 282-9686.
For more information go to mymatrixfamily.com/Tabatha