Paul Mitchell’s popular Refill Plus promotion now comes with a cute little extra: a free limited edition headband!
The promotion includes a free, refillable 8.5 oz. spray with purchase of a liter bottle of Freeze and Shine Super Spray or Fast Drying Sculpting Spray. The non-slip black elastic headband is the kind of sleek, goes-with-everything hair accessory stylists –and guests– can never have enough of, and makes a great gift with service. Salons can enjoy the liter, the 8.5 oz. size, and the headband bundled together in a sweet retro design as part of Paul Mitchell Vintage Collection, for a limited time only, beginning May 2014.
Vintage Collection Free Refillable Sprays Plus Headband
- Purchase: 1—Freeze and Shine Super Spray, 33.8 oz. OR 1 – Fast Drying Sculpting Spray, 33.8 oz.
- Receive Free: 1—8.5 oz. size of same spray, for refilling plus,
- Plus Free: 1—1-inch non-slip limited edition Paul Mitchell® headband
To accompany this Vintage Collection promotion, we’ve created an adorable, romantically retro up-do using the headband. Get the look as seen on Tally Takes On, a YouTube series with Paul Mitchell’s resident vlogger, Tally Jean Rossi.
Here are the (remarkably simple!) steps for creating Paul Mitchell Vintage Collection up-do (check images below):
- 1. Prep hair with Fast Drying Sculpting Spray to add body, flexible control and shine (optional step).
- 2. Make a center part. Take your elastic headband and pull it down over the crown of your head. If desired, secure with bobby pins.
- 3. Starting on the side of the head, take front sections of the hair and wrap them around the headband, pulling out the ends.
- 4. Continue to repeat step 2 all the way around the head, tucking in all the hair until you reach the other side of the head.
- 5. Gently loosen some front pieces of hair to soften the look. Spritz with Freeze and Shine Super Spray to finish the look and hold everything in place.