At the Emmy Awards, hairstylist Brian Magallones and Oribe Hair Care products teamed up to create actress Keri Russell’s Emmy look.
The Emmy Awards 2024 and Oribe Hair Care are a perfect combination. Hairstylist Brian Magallones used Oribe Hair Care products to create a sleek and chic knot for actress Keri Russell as she was nominated for “Best Actress in a Drama Series” Russell, at the 2024 Emmy Awards. Russell was nominated for her role in the Netflix series “The Diplomat”. The star looked elegant in a black satin column gown with flowing train.The minimalist hairstyle perfectly complemented the star’s choice of couture – smooth and natural.
Indeed, Keri’s sleek knot perfectly offset the simply dramatic Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown. The basic tube silhouette in satin featured a bejeweled velvet belt cinching her waist. The folded and gathered bodice added plenty of drama as it cascaded behind her in a spectacular train.
Get the Look: Sleek Knot
- Apply Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray and Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray on damp hair and blow dry straight using a large round brush.
- Once hair is dry, create a straight center part.
- Brush hair into a sleek low ponytail and secure at the nape of the neck.
- Create a knot by twisting the hair around the base of the ponytail and secure with hairpins.
- Finish with Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray for all-night hold.