The new Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Cools shades are a dedicated range of new beautiful cool tones; ranging from enticing cendré to beautiful ash and jade, allowing hairdressers to create the most beautiful cool colour results – no matter what the client’s hair base is.
Igora Cools also uses a specific pigment combination that provides the desired level of neutralisation by counteracting any occurring warm undertones across every hair base.
Achieve the desired level of neutralisation with the IGORA COOLS line extension, featuring 8 dedicated cool shades:
IGORA ROYAL – 5 cool shades for permanent hair colour.
IGORA VIBRANCE – 3 cool shades for demi-permanent hair colour
Looks & Services
Schwarzkopf Professional have collaborated with hairdressers from around the world to formulate a wide range of relevant salon services. These cover the various needs and techniques related to cool colour:
COOL UPLIFTED HUES – uses a freehand technique to create an optical illusion of volume. It uses colours to amplify dimension with cool neutralising tones.
- COOL ICE TONING – uses freehand toning with two different mixes to create dimension on a level 9 pre lightened base.
- COOL FOILYAGE – a foil balayage followed by a root melt and bottle application. This perfectly blends the roots with mid-lengths and ends.
- COOL LIGHT SPIRALS – sees pre lightening with different developer strengths to create a dimensional base. Following on is a full-head bottle application to tone and neutralise the underlying warmth.
- COOL WHITE BLENDING – features weaved in lowlights to create depth, followed by a cool full head glossing service for optimal enhancement as well as colour blend.
- COOL SHADING – a freehand application of different cool tones to create deep shading as well as texture for a more lived-in feel.
- COOL WHITE BALANCING – an alternating freehand application of different tones to create a seamless cool blend.
Discover more online and on socials!
Explore IGORA COOLS product and shade information, the new services and more on the Schwarzkopf Professional website: schwarzkopfpro.com/igoracools – don’t forget to keep up with the latest news and trends via @SchwarzkopfProUK on Instagram and the #BeIGORA / #BeCOOL hashtags.