Tamara McNaughton using Oribe Hair Care capitalized on super natural raw hair and unexpected looks at Eckhaus Latta’s SS23 NYFW Show. Check it out!
The Eckhaus Latta Spring/Summer 2023 Collection, featuring a textural mix of fabrics, drew inspiration from El Jardin del Paraiso, a very raw garden in New York City. Looking at nature and the balance of undone and undone, session stylist Tamara McNaughton using Oribe Hair Care married the fluid, light ease of super natural raw hair in its raw environment with unexpected looks that highlight the optimism, illusion and humanness of it all.
Get the Eckhaus Latta Look – Mullet:
- Add hair extensions to the nape of the neck and sideburn areas.
- Marry hair together with a light spray of Foundation Mist and Maximista Thickening Spray.
- Cover with a net and diffuse.
Get the Eckhaus Latta Look – Natural Texture:
- Lightly enhance raw natural texture by lightly spraying Foundation Mist to dampen fine hair.
- For additional hydration medium texture, use Priming Lotion Leave-In Conditioning Detangler or Run-Through Detangling Primer and let the hair air dry.
- For thick or coarse hair, use Balm d’Or Heat Styling Shield or Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil to bring out the texture.
Get the Eckhaus Latta Look – Extra Long Hair:
- Braid out hair internally, leaving out crown and an inch around the perimeter of the hairline.
- Add hair extension wefts and match texture.
- If hair is straight, use Balm d’Or Heat Styling Shield to protect hair from damage before flat ironing.
- If hair is textured, use may be Priming Lotion Leave-In Conditioning Detangler to ease combing and prevent breakage.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil to add hydration and lightly spray Maximista Thickening Spray to add hold.
- Set texturally, diffuse and finish with Dry Texturing Spray for additional hold.
Images: @bestcommajeb and @alanhckwan