Featuring their signature CHI LAVA Ceramic technology, the new CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer is a game changer – check it out!
This CHI LAVA advanced dryer offers the latest in technology and design, including an LCD digital temperature display, 3 easy to remove magnetic attachments, 4 precise heat and 3 speed settings, and more – all while weighing less than 1lb!
Its unique shape provides a straight shot of air, which reduces drying time using less electricity while producing a stronger air flow (up to 110,000 rpm/min). While on, the dryer then emits around 50 million negative ions to ensure a smooth shine every time. Paired with the power of CHI LAVA minerals and ceramic, this dryer now provides less damage and overall healthier looking hair. Lava minerals also offer gentle, consistent heat, which allows styling at lower temperatures.
Adding to its innovation, the CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer is even self-cleaning! Simply take off back filter cage attachment off and hold down the cool shot button for 3 seconds to activate the autocleaning session.
CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer Key Features
- LCD Digital Temperature Display
- 4 Heat Settings and 3 Speed Settings
- 3 Easy to Remove Magnetic Attachments
- Diffuser, Precision Concentrator, and Smoothing Nozzle
- Second Reverse Auto Cleaning Function
- Cool Shot Button and Cool Air Setting
- Low Noise at ≤ 80dB
- 11 ft. (3.35m) Cord Length
- Up to 110,000 rpm/min for Powerful Airflow
- >50 Million Negative Ion Output Technology
Price: $337.49 from https://chi.com/chi-products/blow-dryers/chi-lava-pro-hair-dryer/
1. Plug appliance into the correct power source.
2. Press the Airflow button to the desired setting. The LCD display indicates which settings you are using.
- ο represents GENTLE airflow
- οο represents MEDIUM airflow
- οοο represents FAST airflow
3. Press the Temperature button to the desired setting.
- Room Temperature is Cool
- 140F/60C is Low
- 190F/90C is Medium
- 250F/120C is High
4. Push the power button to turn off the dryer after each use.
This hair dryer features an autocleaning function for cleaning its inner components.
1. Once the hair dryer is off, press and hold the cool shot button for 3 seconds.
2. The motor will then turn on in reverse for 8 seconds, while the other buttons remain inactive.
3. At the end of the autocleaning session, turn the hair dryer on.
4. If you want to stop the autocleaning, press the power button to turn on the hair dryer. The function will stop automatically, and the hair dryer will function normally.
- Tip: It is recommended to clean once a week.