When it comes to 2022 Wedding Looks, Nioxin partnered with wedding hair stylist Alexandra Wilson to share hair care and styling tips that will help brides and wedding guests prepare for the big day.
After so many delays and cancellations due to the pandemic, wedding celebrations are making a big comeback this year. 2022 is the year of the wedding and brides and guests are planning special wedding looks. With roughly 2.5 million planned weddings demand for venues, photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists and more have skyrocketed. Wedding hair stylist Alexandra Wilson agrees, “The 2022 wedding boom is real! It will be one of my busiest seasons yet. It was the fastest I have ever booked up. I was fully booked for weddings throughout 2022 by winter of 2021.”
Taking care of your hair
It is easy to see that to get the wedding look you crave as a bride or guest, hair health is of the utmost importance. This is why Nioxin partnered with Alexandra Wilson to share hair care and styling tips. Here are some of Alexandra’s top tips to keep hair in the ultimate shape for all brides, bridesmaids and guests:
- Be selective about hair ties. Avoid putting your hair up when it’s wet. This can lead to breakage. Hair scrunchies are your best option when possible
- Get your hair trimmed regularly. This will eliminate split ends and keep your wedding look picture perfect.
- Limit the use of heat on your hair. When you use a hair dryer or styling tools, always use a heat protectant.
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase, with your hair in a braid. This helps hair retain moisture and causes less friction and fewer tangles. The result is less damage and breakage.
- Apply NIOXIN Night Density Rescue before bed. This product will help increase your hair’s density and thickness. It can also reduce hair fall while helping to nourish hair and prevent breakage.
Wedding Look: which is right for you?
In addition, Alexandra has rounded up her key recommendations for all brides to consider when choosing a wedding look.
- Gather hair inspiration photos. Always filter your search for options with your same hair color and length.
- Look through Pinterest for ideas. Keep in mind that many photos are styles that use extensions. If you are not comfortable wearing extensions, try NIOXIN Diamax Advanced hair thickening treatment to give instant fullness after just one use.
- Try on your dress and play around with your hair. Consider hairstyles that show off the detail of your dress. What kind of neckline are you wearing? Will you wear a veil, flowers, birdcage or something else? Is there lace, beading or embroidery? Sometimes minor details can make all the difference!
Last but not least, never hesitate to consult your trusted salon professional!