The 2022 NAHA (North American Hairstyling Awards) celebrated the salon industry’s top artists – who push the boundaries of skill and creativity!
Last Sunday the fabulous 2022 NAHA Awards took place at the Terrace Theater in Long Beach, California: ESTETICA is excited to share with you the 15 winners!
The 2022 NAHA Awards Ceremony was presented by Rodrick Samuels and Lauren Moser Samuels. The gala also included live presentations by Silas Tsang, Truss Professional, and Antoinette Beenders & the Aveda Artistic Team.
Click here to view the 2022 NAHA Winners’ Collections!
Organized by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), NAHA is undoubtedly the most prestigious photographic beauty competition in North America, celebrating the artistry and skill of the professional salon industry. As the pinnacle achievement for professional hairstylists and makeup artists, past and present NAHA entrants, finalists and winners continue to push the boundaries of trend-setting style.
Drawing from leading editorial, celebrity, and platform artists whose work graces top fashion and beauty magazines, runway shows, and red carpets, NAHA is the culmination of style, beauty trends and sheer artistry.
Here is the complete list of winners:
- Avant-Garde Hairstylist of the Year // Migena Furxhi
- Barber of the Year // Navim Ramgoolam
- Editorial Stylist of the Year // Shirley Gordon
- Educator of the Year // John Mosley
- Haircolor Award // Sean Godard
- Haircutting Award // Reno Prezio
- Hairstylist of the Year // Cassie Carey
- Inspiring Salon of the Year // Steller Hair Co
- Makeup Artist of the Year // Jalia Pettis
- Master Hairstylist of the Year // Ruth Roche
- Student Hairstylist of the Year // Ali Talamantes
- Styling & Finishing // Robin Lachance
- Team of the Year Award // Ulta Beauty Design Team
- Texture Award // Jamal Edmonds
- #NAHAmoment Award // Kim Rivka Elbaz
We at ESTETICA want to give a personal salute to all of the amazing talent, congratulations!