Wella Professionals North America Ambassador Briana Cisneros styled models at Christian Cowan’s NYFW F/W 2022 runway show at the One World Trade Center.
Now that NYFW is getting back on track post-pandemic, people are eager to dress up and get out again. And we all know that Wella Professionals North America has always been on the cutting edge of the NYC fashion scene. This is why Ambassador Briana Cisneros was on hand backstage with Wella Professionals. Indeed, Cisneros styled models for the Christian Cowan NYFW F/W 2022 runway show at the One World Trade Center.
“Cowan is known for dressing much of Manhattan’s nightlife scenesters,” observed Christan Allaire in his Vogue coverage of the event. And these newest looks were right on the mark. As were Briana Cisneros’s simple yet cutting-edge hair designs that were the perfect complement for Cowan’s gritty glitz.
See how to get these looks below! (All photos: Adam Weiss).
Look #1: “The Waterfall Pony”
- Cisneros firse decided on a bold, ethereal look. Using Wella Professionals EIMI Shape Shift, she smoothed hair back into a sleek braid. Then she twisted it into a low bun.
- Briana then fastened the dramatic ponytail extension into the bun. She secured the look in place with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm.
- To finish it off, she applied Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist for shine and protection from humidity.
Look #2: “Let Your Curl Shine”
- Cisneros started off by glazing the hair with Wella Professionals Shinefinity for long-lasting color and shine.
- Next, she layered Sebastian Professional Dark Oil into the curls to smoothen hair and add body. She alsoapplied Wella Professionals EIMI Extra Volume to give the curls head-turning volume and perfect body with strong hold.
- She then worked Wella Professionals EIMI Boost Bounce into the hair to define the curls and give them added volume and shine- finishing off the look with a fine dust of glitter to reflect their natural curl pattern.