Learn how to create an amazing curly hair style featuring a defined center part with raised corners, by Sam Villa Ambassador Evie Peterson.
“A defined center part with raised corners gives a whole new modern look to curly hair,” says Evie Peterson, Sam Villa Ambassador @eviedzine. “My daughter is a total valley curl girl. She’s naturally curly, so the right cut and color is essential for enhancing her texture. She’s always looking for new ways to change up her look and the defined part with elevated sides is so fresh!”
Curly Hair Cut
- Mizani Aircut techniques create pockets of openness that lighten and free thick voluminous curls. Swivel shears work well for these techniques.
Curly Hair Color
- Baby Lights and Foilyage with Redken Blonde Lift Idol Flash Lift Lightner and 20 volume to quickly lift level 6 hair to a level 8.
- Redken SEQ 06N to create a shadow root.
- Redken Shades EQ 08VG to tone and shine.
- Style wet hair saturated with Mizani True Texture Perfect Coil Oil Gel.
- Use a Sam Villa Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer and Diffuser to remove 80% moisture, leaving hair slightly damp to preserve silky curls.
Tune in weekly to learn more valuable information from Sam Villa and team here. Including “Mannequin Mondays,” “Transformation Tuesdays,” and “Wellness Wednesdays” on Facebook @SamVillaPros and YouTube @SamVillaHair. Quarterly “Show Must Go On” events can also be accessed on the same channels for FREE!