On November 14th, Andrew Carruthers/Culture Ambassador for Sam Villa, will host Tailored Holiday Hair Tricks – #5 in the Sam Villa Show Must Go on series.
Anna Peters/ArTeam, and Ambassadors Twylla Jane and Kauilani Goodwyn, will be joined by Angela Cattaneo, Founder & CEO of beyondtheponytail | BTP Society and Sara Lopez, to share tips and tricks on how to make the festive season shine with beautiful holiday hair. And to celebrate the season of giving, this free live digital show will benefit the PBA Disaster Relief Fund with the Sam Villa company 100% matching the first $1,000 in donations raised during the show. The merriment continues with 45% OFF all shears, and 40% OFF all electrics, brushes, combs and accessories, and 10% of all sales on 11/14 -15 will be donated to the PBA Disaster Relief Fund. Access: Facebook 11/14, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET.
- 8am PT | 11am ET Anna Peters & Twylla Jane
- 9am PT | 12pm ET Sara Lopez @svglamour
- 10am PT | 1pm ET Angela Cattaneo @beyondtheponytail | @btp.society
- 11am PT | 2pm ET Kauilani Goodwyn
Here’s a little gift of what’s to come…
Trend: Pinching and pulling hair through the crown to accentuate the highs and lows of volume and definition is a fresh way to update styles. Watch here.
- Pinch and pull sections at the crown
- Compress sections with a Sam Villa Signature Series Sleekr® Professional Straightening Iron – the soft beveled edges add definition and shine.
Embellished Josephine Knot
- Create a lazy wave by pulling sections straight out and compressing in a vertically placed Sam Villa Signature Series Sleekr® Professional Straightening Iron.
- Turn iron to the right to create a “C” shaped bevel, then place the iron below turning the iron to the left to create another “C” shaped bevel moving in the opposite direction. Repeat down the section until ends.
Video here… tune into the show to learn how to create the knot!
Holiday Braids and Buns
Get versatile – braids are a great way to anchor and/or incorporate into a bun hairstyle whether wearing high, low or in-between. Use a Sam Villa Signature Series Textur® Professional Texturizing Iron to pump up the volume and add grip so styles have massive texture, beautiful shape and staying power. Add cord, accessories and/or extensions for added embellishment.