As a hairdresser the last year hasn’t been easy. Maybe it’s made you realise that working in the same salon just isn’t for you anymore. Maybe you’re ready to be your own boss but you’re not sure where to start. That’s why Indola launches its free eBook.
Priding themselves on supporting freelance hairdressers Indola has launched their very own free eBook. It’s a guide on setting up as a freelance hairdresser or opening your own at-home salon.
Many hairdressers circumstances have changed over the past year; it’s got many thinking that the time to go freelance is now. Perhaps you’ve realised that the space in your garden could be an at-home salon? You’re ready for that flexibility and to work as you wish, when you wish.
Whether you’re just contemplating if being a freelance hairdresser is the right option for you or you’ve already made the decision and now you’re thinking ‘what next?’. Indola are here to help you on your way to building a successful self-employed business.
Being a freelancer can work for you if:
- You want to work around a young family
- You’d like to set your own hours
- You want to take on a variety of different roles
- You want to set your own creative agenda
- You’re willing to work hard to earn £££s
Ready to make it happen?
Indola’s free eBook pulls together all the advice freelance hairdressers say they wish they’d known before they went out on their own.
What will you get?
- The free eBook contains tried and tested advice from Indola UK Ambassador Abbey Jarrold on how to set up an at home salon
- A handy checklist that tells you everything you need if planning to be a mobile hairdresser, rent a chair or work in an at-home salon
- A marketing guide for freelance hairdressers
- A step-by-step guide on how to choose the right product range for you
You can access Indola’s free eBook by clicking this link – Indola free eBook guide on setting up as a freelance hairdresser or at-home salon
Good luck and don’t forget that Indola is there to support you every step of the way on this new journey.