Soft golden or coppery updos or a surprising evergreen. But also braids with precious and unexpected accessories… Here are the 10 Christmas coifs found on Instagram. We fell in love at first sight. Which one is your favourite?
1) Why limit yourself to decorating the Christmas tree when you can bring Christmas cheer wherever you go? Here is a look with braids embellished by accessories that inspire the spirit of the season. The colour? The most seasonal green imaginable!
2) Not inspired by the tree? No problem, Christmas sweets are definitely irresistible. A very sweet idea! What do you think?
3) Plenty of proposals for a sparkling Christmas hairstyle, created in the sunshine state of Florida by Emma Hancock. Our favourites? A half pony tail in warm tones that range from red on the roots to green on the tips.
4) Frozen lovers, raise your hands! Among the Christmas coifs on Instagram, here is an icy one on tones ranging from silver to blue. For those who sing a carol at the top of the lungs It’s time to see what I can do / To test the limits and break through!
5) Nothing more can be said: between the Christmas coifs seen on Instagram this year, the tree is the biggest trend, in all its forms. Including this one! Easy-peasy, even for a last-minute fix. What do you think?
6) Loose, braids, or updo? This is the perfect style for the undecided. Just add an accessory to up the Christmas volume to the max. And if you’re undecided about colour, why not try two together, like here?
7) OK, crazy colour or sculpted styles are for everyone. So why not try something festive but discreet? Here is a blonde idea…
8) Don’t try this at home! This had to be emphasised immediately… but how delicate and elegant is this look? Doesn’t it bring to mind Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way?
9) Big stars and small stars enhance a simple updo – so you look party-perfect. And if you start out with apple green… You’re guaranteed to turn heads!
10) And if you really want to exaggerate… Here’s what you’re looking for! The most explosive Christmas Coif from all those seen on Instagram for the holiday season