Wella Professionals introduced four new Color Touch shades in cool reds (8/35, 9/75, 10/34 and 8/41), perfect to compliment the service in the final glossing step.
This 15-minute glossing product will leave hair looking refreshed without a long appointment, which is more important than ever in today’s salon landscape.
Wella recommends using the four new Color Touch shades in trending #RoseBlonde and #CopperMelt looks. Wella Professionals stylists have seen increased demand for these fresh color combinations!
▶ Wella Professionals Brand Ambassador Briana Cisneros has noticed stone washed mauve and dusty rose colors trending amongst her clients. “The addition of these blush shades comes at a perfect time, when my blonde clients are asking more and more for a trending rosy look to change things up.”
– Shades: 8/35 and 9/75 (see LuxeLights #RoseBlonde application recommendation below)
▶ Wella Global Creative Artist Sonya Dove is excited about the addition of modern reds to compliment and round out the Color Touch portfolio. “I’ve been craving a muted red to add to my collection, these will be great for my clients looking for that cool copper look.”
– Shades: 10/34 and 8/41 (see #CopperMelt layering application recommendation beow)
The new Color Touch shades are now available at us.wella.professionalstore.com for $7.25 for 2oz.
– Freelights Powder + Freelights Developer
➤ A: 30g Powder + 45g 9%
– Color Touch + Color Touch Emulsion
➤ B: 20g 8/35 + 40g 1.9%
➤ C: 20g 9/75 + 40g 1.9%
Step by step
– Step 1: Divide the hair into two sections, one on each side and leave out the hair at the nape.
– Step 2: Starting at the front, apply formula A to the lengths and ends. Continue towards the crown area.
– Step 3: Repeat on the other side working from front hairline to crown.
➤ Use your fingers to blend formula A onto the surface of the hair for a seamless transition.
➤ Develop until a level 9/0 is achieved. Shampoo and neutralize with Blondor Seal and Care.
– Step 4: Apply formula B to the root area, stretch the color over the line of regrowth for a seamless, blended finish.
– Step 5: Apply formula C to the lengths and ends of the hair. Use your fingers or a comb to blend into the root color.
Develop, rinse, shampoo and neutralize with Color Motion Express Post Color Treatment.
#CopperMelt – unique glossing layering technique
– Color Touch and Color Touch Emulsion
➤ A: 10g 7/43 + 10g 8/41 + 40g 1.9%
➤ B: 10g 8/41 + 10g 9/16 + 40g 1.9%
➤ C: 10g 10/34 + 20g 4%
➤ D: 20g 10/34 + 5g 8/43 + 50g 1.9%
Step by step
– Step 1: Prepare the hair with ColorMotion+ Pre-Treatment. Apply formula A to the root area. Apply over the line of regrowth.
– Step 2: Starting at the nape, take a diagonal section apply formula B to the lengths and ends.
– Step 3: As you work up towards the crown, continue to take 4 1cm slices. Alternate formulas B, C, D until you reach the top. Repeat on the other side.
– Step 4: Develop for 20 minutes, remove and neutralize with ColorMotion+ Express Post Color Treatment in just 30 seconds!