For salon owners and stylists who feel uneasy with the tech-heavy, Silicon Valley way of life, selling online can be an unfamiliar proposition… no longer.
Introducing The Virtual Salon Series, a four-part business course from R+Co EDU. Structured to support your brick-and-mortar salon, this series helps you create additional revenue opportunities by establishing a virtual salon business that drives around-the-clock sales – even during non-business hours.
Led by a variety of in-the-know experts, each session reveiews different aspects of your business and provides practical and customized tools to grow your virtual salon’s doors open by extending ongoing support so you stay on track and realize success.
- SESSION 1 – FROM IRL TO URL
- Review your virtual salon sales potential and gather the tools necessary to start building your online business in this intro class. From brand building to creating and managing a marketing plan, this session will teach you to think like a retailer when selling online.
- SESSION 2 – THE BUSINESS OF SOCIAL
- Evaluate and then identify and leverage your social media platforms to grow and engage your audience in this social media-centric session. Learn how to attract new clients, keep them coming back and drive retail sales through your various channels.
- SESSION 3 – CHECK OUT NOW
- Gain a view from your client’s chair (virtually) in this session. Unpack what drives people to click and buy, how to harness call to action and make small tweaks yo your strategy that will yield big results.
- SESSION 4 – PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Conclude your virtual salon education with an action plan that focuses on how to execute and manage your strategy on an ongoing basis.
The Virtual Salon Series is open to salon owners and managers, and R+Co EDU strongly encourages both to attend at the same time to maximize your results. R+Co EDU requires everyone to attend all four sessions via Zoom in order to participate and graduate from this course. Sessions run from 2:00 to 5:30pm EST.
Cost $1,500 or 7,500 points per salon.
REGISTER AT RANDCO.COM/EDU