Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau capitalized on faux bangs at Coach’s FW20 NYFW Show. Learn HOW TO!
“We’re here at the Coach show where we’ve done a few looks at the show – some of the models have gotten haircuts, some are wearing hats, some have fake bangs, and some have their hair down. I was inspired by the hair in The Breakfast Club for the looks. My two key products at this show are Redken Triple Dry 15 Dry Texturizing Spray and the NEW! Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo. I’m using both for a bit of texture – the dry shampoo is great for absorbing a bit of excess product and to add a touch of volume at the root. Redken Triple Dry 15 Dry Texturizing Spray adds an airiness that brings out each of the model’s unique personalities. Fake bangs are a great way to play with a new style without the full commitment,” says Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau
GET THE LOOK:
1. Start with clean, dry hair.
2. Center part your hair using your fingers.
3. Apply a few spritzes of the NEW! Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo to your roots to add in some touchable volume.
4. If desired, add clip-in fringe for a fun twist on your look. Tousle hair at the crown to help blend.
5. If needed, use a 1-2” curling iron and add in some bends into your lengths.
6. Once cooled, run your fingers through your lengths to soften the look.
7. Spritz a few spritzes of Redken Triple Dry 15 Dry Texturizing Spray throughout your lengths and ends and tousle.