Celebrity Hairstylist and Co-Founder of R+Co, Garren styled the hair at last night’s Anna Sui fabulous fashion show during New York Fashion Week. See below for a breakdown of how to get the look!
Get the Look:
1. Separate hair into two sections, front and back, on a center crown parting.
2. Apply product depending on hair’s texture. For example: For fine hair, add SKYLINE Dry Shampoo Powder ($29) to build volume. For silky hair, mist on TROPHY Shine + Texture Spray ($32) and SAIL Soft Wave Spray ($29) to increase texture. For coarse hair, use TWO-WAY MIRROR Smoothing Oil ($32) to increase shine and smoothness.
3. Backcomb the front section with a Mason Pearson brush. Roll hair on each side toward the center parting, keeping the rolls loose, yet large. Pin into place. Using your fingers, gently finesse the shape of each roll to make it bigger and fit the individual’s feature. Note: Each shape is unique to the wearer.
4. Lightly tease the bottom section to bring out natural bend and texture.
5. Pull loose a few pieces from the rolls around the face to play up modern texture.
6. Finish the look with an all-over mist of OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray ($32) for hold and support.