IGK worked with celebrity hairstylist, Paul Norton, on Demi Lovato’s look for her performance at the 2020 Grammy’s – learn how to recreate the look below!
1. On clean damp hair I took sections starting from the nape and working my way up I sprayed IGK Thirsty Girl leave in conditioner in sections from roots to ends and using my paddle brush I brushed it through.
2. Next with the same approach I sprayed IGK Beach Club texture spray from about 2 inches away from the root to the ends and then began to tousle her hair dry from roots to ends gently lifting the hair at the roots to create natural volume until about 90% dry where then I began to take section in the back nape area and working my way up I used my boar bristle brush to blow the hair out to completely dry.
3. Once her hair was dry I then took sections in the back and working my way up I used a 1 inch flat iron from roots to ends to make to create gentle waves by pivoting my wrist as I worked down the hair shaft.
4. I alternate my tool choice in between section with a 1 inch curling iron to keep the look more organic. Once I was done with my heated tools I used about 7 or 8 pumps of IGK Cry Baby serum from the mid-shaft to ends and edges of hair only and used my finger to rake through
5. I then used IGK First Class Dry Shampoo at the crown area for more root lift.
6. Last I finished off the look by spraying IGK 1800HOLDME all over for hold and shine!