Celebrity hairstylist, Ashley Streicher, created a modern glam hair style to complement Rachel Brosnahan’s bold, sleek sequin dress for last night’s 2020 Golden Globes with the help of essentials from Goldwell and VARIS. Please see below for the breakdown on how to recreate her red carpet look.
1. To start, Streicher applied the Goldwell StyleSign Curly Twist Hydrating Curl Gel from midlength to the ends on wet hair. Because it was recently dyed, this primed the hair while providing deep hydration.
2. She then prepped the hair with the Goldwell Kerasilk Repower Volume Blow Dry Spray, focusing specifically on her roots.
3. Then, she used the VARIS Dryer and VARIS Medium Round Nylon Brush to create a smooth, shiny look with a bit of volume. She created a deep side part while drying the hair down and away from the face to soften the hair line.
4. To protect the hair and provide a bit of memory before curling, Streicher applied the Goldwell Kerasilk Style Forming Shape Spray.
5. After curling the hair with the VARIS 1” Curling Iron, Streicher brushed out the curls to give them a softer, glam look.
6. She then locked the look into place with the Goldwell Kerasilk Style Fixing Effect Hairspray, adding a bit of texture and shine.
7. Lastly, Streicher used the Goldwell Kerasilk Color Gentle Dry Shampoo across her bangs to soak up any oils from the skin that could cause separation along the front.