AIIR Professional, an innovative line of styling products infused with precious gemstones and natural botanicals, launched online and in select salons this fall, and will be available nationwide through SalonCentric beginning January 2020.
Created by pioneering hair artist and blogger Jenny Strebe (of Confessions of a Hairstylist fame), AIIR seeks to elevate the hair industry with high-performance products that support holistic well-being.
After having her second child in 2013, Jenny found peace and balance in yoga, exercise and a more natural lifestyle. But she quickly realized that the big-name products she was using behind the chair didn’t reflect her wellness lifestyle or values. This was the spark of inspiration for AIIR.
“For centuries, people around the world have found positive effects, both tangible and intangible, from earth’s resources,” said Jenny, AIIR’s founder and CEO. “I selected key elements that naturally pair with hair innovation and created AIIR Professional.”
The AIIR Experience
Every AIIR product combines vibrant plant-based elements with healing crystals to energize and amplify your hairstyling. No more noxious fume clouds from harsh, chemical-laced styling sprays. The modern consumer wants sustainable, ethically made and health-conscious products that make her look and feel amazing – and AIIR delivers.
As the first-ever line of crystal-infused haircare products, AIIR gives edgy, fashion-forward salon guests and stylists radiant hair and positive energy.
AIIR’s debut product lineup features eight groundbreaking products:
● Flexible Hold AIIR Spray shields hair with reflective shine and creates a touchably soft, workable finish. Green tea extract provides nourishing antioxidants while energetically fighting humidity and frizz. Rose Quartz helps to minimize stress, boost love and support a sense of peace in all that surrounds you.
● Texture Mousse adds intense, workable volume and undone texture to damp or dry hair. Volcanic ash amplifies volume and absorbs oil to visibly thicken and refresh tired hair in seconds. Marigold extract supports a healthy scalp and hair growth.
● Shine Spray coats hair with a weightless, delicate mist that adds brilliance, enhances hair color and smooths flyaways and split ends. Mica gives dull hair a veil of luminous, reflective shine instantly. Lion’s Mane Mushroom extract promotes a feeling of calm and emotional well-being.
● Texture AIIR creates tousled, messy texture and perfectly “unstyled” looks with long-lasting volume. Mica reflects light for gorgeous shimmer and shine, while Clear Quartz clears the mind of negativity and inspires positive thoughts and feelings.
● Smoothing Cream nourishes and repairs dehydrated hair for a sleek, glossy finish. This supple, lightweight cream works on damp or dry hair to smooth frizz and protect hair from heat. Babassu oil provides intense moisture without making hair greasy, and amethyst generates a calm, protective and healing energy to support holistic hair wellness.
● Styling Paste provides pliable movement and medium hold for short or long hair. It freely slips through hair before taking hold to enhance definition, texture and shine. Aloe vera leaf juice and blue agave tame unruly ends, replenish moisture and add beautiful polish. Pulverized moonstone attracts and strengthens new beginnings, calms your energy and supports inner harmony.
● Whipped Pomade gives you a soft, piece-y texture in all hair lengths and types. Aloe vera leaf juice sends natural healing energy to your hands as you work the product through the hair. Use this tourmaline-infused pomade before or after blow drying for a smooth yet textured finish.
● Amethyst Hair + Energy Refresher revitalizes and refreshes dull hair. An invigorating blend of rose water, amethyst and moonstone inspires a fresh start, high vibrations and positive energy.
AIIR is a women-based hair brand dedicated to innovation, integrity and long-term sustainability. AIIR provides hairstylists with community and a full educational program based on its line of New Age hair wellness and styling products. All AIIR products are vegan, responsibly sourced, and free of parabens, sulfates and gluten.
For AIIR products, education and partnership opportunities, visit aiirprofessional.com