Last night, Hollywood’s finest in television and film celebrated the 71st annual Emmy’s Awards, recognizing excellence in television, and –let’s not forget– the dazzling looks served on the red carpet.
We’re living for Gwyneth Paltrow‘s glamorous look created by Lorenzo Martin for Great Lengths Hair Extensions and Biolage… learn HOW TO!
For Gwyneth Paltrow’s look tonight, Lorenzo went with an effortless, yet glam look:
1. First, for extra, added volume, Lorenzo used 18″ Great Lengths Hair Extensions at the backs and sides, mixing multiple colors to add dimension.
2. To damp hair, he applied a quarter size amount of Biolage BlowDry Glotion from roots to ends to protect her hair and leave it looking healthy.
3. Next, he applied Biolage AirDry Glotion evenly throughout the hair for a glossy, finished look.
4. He then blow dried Gwyneth’s hair with a round brush to create lots of volume and flat ironed the ends.
5. Finally, he spritzed Biolage Freeze Fix Humidity Resistant Hairspray for a strong hold to make the look last all night.