Jeremy Scott SS2020 collection was all about a kitschy sci-fi ‘neon rock opera’ so Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling, wanted to follow that theme through in the hair, with colorful styles inspired by the characters from the “Jem and the Holograms” animated series.
How to Get the Look:
1. Begin by pulling the hair into a ponytail on the highest point of the crown using Wella EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray ($18).
2. Then, loosely braid the hair and pin flat around the center of the ponytail, creating a bun to extend the head shape base for the wig.
3. Use a GHD metal round brush to blow dry the hair, creating body and volume.
4. Crimp the wig using the GHD Crimper and spray with Wella EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray ($18) from behind the fringe to the nape and excluding the sides. Crimp just at the base of each section for volume.
5. Cut the wig in different shapes and fix it with Wella EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray ($18).
6. Finish the look with Wella EIMI Dry Me Dry Shampoo ($19.50) for volume.
Photos: Getty Images