Olivia Garden, a leader in high-quality, innovative stylist tools for more than fifty years, is has launched their new OG Brush Collection.
This do-it-all collection is comprised of twelve total brushes – two Detangler brushes, (one for fine to medium hair and one for medium to thick hair) and a Styler brush to smooth and add shine – all of which come in 4 handle colors. In a market-changing innovation, the OG Brush Collection comes with a detachable cushion ensuring stylists can keep their tools in a state of pristine cleanliness.
Maintaining Olivia Garden’s commitment to producing industry-best products, the OG Brush Collection incorporates elegance and color without losing its functionality. In addition to the four different color handles, the uniquely designed & patented brush cushions are color-coded by their different bristle type:
- Blue Cushion: The Detangler for fine to medium hair is equipped with special bristles for gentle detangling of wet and dry hair.
- Teal Cushion: The Detangler for medium to thick hair is designedwith bristles that painlessly detangle tough snags in thicker hair with its comfortable ball point tips.
- Purple Cushion: The Styler Brush has a special blend of boar and nylon bristles designed to eliminate frizz and flyaways, all while giving hair a smooth, shiny finish.
“At Olivia Garden, we only make products if we believe we can significantly improve on what is currently on shelves,” said Anne Maza, VP of Marketing & Sales for Olivia Garden. “As a company, we exist to solve problems for stylists and the OG Brush Collection was designed to fix the most common issues professionals had with their current detangling and styling brushes.”
The OG Brush Collection Features:
- − Innovative Detangler brushes for all hair types
- − Unique Styler brush for all hair types
- − Scalp-hugging brush shape
- − Removable cushions
- − Lightweight
- − Available in 4 colors: Purple, Blue, Pink and Black
For more information about Olivia Garden or the new OG Brush Collection, please call 1-800-922-2301 or visit www.oliviagarden.com