The MTV Video Music Awards are known to celebrate some of the most iconic red carpet looks and the 36th annual celebration last night was no exception. Bombshells Bella Hadid & Gigi Hadid stunned on the red carpet with glamorous locks by celebrity stylist Danielle Priano for Biolage.
GET THE LOOK: BELLA HADID
– Start off by prepping the hair with Biolage Airdry Glotion, which helps boost shine, protects hair from heat and repels against frizz.
– Section out the fringe area and clip it aside.
– Then, pull all of the hair back and spray with Biolage Complete Control Fast Drying Hairspray while gathering all of the hair for the ponytail and secure the hair with a small black elastic.
– Next, take a small section of hair and wrap it around the ponytail to cover the elastic.
– Using a two inch iron, bend the end of the ponytail inward. Place the fringe to the desired placement, and use the Biolage Freeze Fix Humidity Resistant – Hairspray to keep the hair in place and rub a little bit of Biolage Gelee Styler to keep the hair held behind the ears.
GET THE LOOK: GIGI HADID
– Start by prepping the hair with Biolage Airdry Glotion which helps boost shine, protects hair from heat and repels against frizz.
– Use a flatiron to give a soft wave look, then a one inch curling iron to flip the hair away from the face.
– Comb the front of the hair upwards, tease a bit, and spray it with Biolage Complete Control Fast-Drying Hairspray.
– Use a blow dryer to keep the hair held in place.
– Next, comb the right side of the hair back and apply a little bit of Biolage Gelee Styler and spray again with hairspray so it stays in place.
– Lastly, spray the top with Biolage Freeze Fix Humidity Resistant Hairspray to fight the humidity of the carpet!