Bangstyle, the daily destination for hair inspiration has redesigned their website with a streamlined focus on professional and trending content, featured artists via “The Supremes” contests, and featured brands with the ability to shop all your favorite products via the Bangstyle store.
The new site offers a sleek modern new design with easy to navigate features. The Bangstyle website is hyper focused on articles spanning professional topics like hair color and cutting tips, to consumer driven trend pieces that follow and set the trends, while still providing the artists from around the world a platform to showcase their work.
Brands are invited to leverage the global Bangstyle network through a “brand channel” that features custom content written for them, their team and their work, along with their products and direct links to purchase them on the Bangstyle store and through their own online sales channel. The new platform brings the brands front and center with their audience of artists and consumers in ways that were not possible on the pervious version.
“The Supremes” contests, which allows artists to share their innovative work in a weekly competition, has been given a major refresh allowing the community to vote for the winners on a monthly and annual basis. “The Supremes” competition has developed a cult following within the professional hair industry with the best of the best showcasing their work.
As an independently owned online community, founded by individuals who live and breathe beauty and digital, the team is comprised of professional cosmetologists and beauty junkies that are experienced and skilled to talk color trends, styling tips, new products, algorithm updates and any/all other digital developments… because they are experts in the art of hair and digital. Not to mention nails too with sister site Nailstyle!
“We spent the last three years analyzing the user patterns, data, and feedback from artists so we are able to focus on the features that matter most to you. We brought content front and center, put more of an emphasis on “The Supremes” contest, now allowing the community to directly vote in all 13 contests (12 monthly – 1 final annual contest), and redesigning the store to make it even easier to buy direct from your favorite brands,” says Ashlee Levitch, CEO of Bangstyle/Nailstyle.
Exciting New Announcements:
1. New Sole Ownership // Ashlee Levitch is now the sole owner and CEO of Bangstyle/Nailstyle. She recently bought out the other partners to spearhead the company’s clear vision and branding.
2. Website Redesign // The new Bangstyle website has a cleaner design, improved user experience and more open concept allowing visitors to enter without having to register or log in. Registration is required to upload and save images to create profiles and enter “The Supremes,” the world’s largest weekly hair competition, but visitors are free to read articles on trends, how-to’s and artist features; browse “House of Hair “ inspiration imagery and share from both sites without having to do so.
3. LAUNCH of Bangstyle The Agency // This new branch offers digital media services to top beauty brands and distributors. It’s the only agency with licensed cosmetologists on staff and was developed out of a need for creative out-of-the-box thinking on how to reach a defined beauty audience in the professional sector. Services include:
- • Social Management – Elegantly disruptive solutions for beauty-focused clients range from established brands to startups. Check out case studies.
- • Video Production – With video surpassing image posts, it’s a critical medium and can be created in style with Hollywood-grade production.
- • Paid Placement – Thru a deep understanding of the end user, targeting is optimized to ensure a positive ROI for clients. Check out case studies.
“Growing your brand takes creativity, tenacity and resources. We offer a wide range of solutions on how you can reach your next customer using modern digital best practices, with the added benefit of our understanding of the industry and the mindset of a salon professional,” says Levitch. “We have a deep understanding of the code that propels the social sites and how to create content that works. We care about the numbers and we push the limits to make sure you get the results!”
Meet the new Bangstyle: www.bangstyle.com