Paris Jackson looked amazing on the Hollywood red carpet of ‘The Peanut Butter Falcon’ premiere, with her tousled, boho waves created by celebrity hairstylist Giannandrea. Learn how to recreate the look!
How To: “The 2 Irons Tech” / Paris Inspo: Off Duty Model Hair with Hand Swoop Tousled Waves
1. Freshly shampoo hair, with no conditioner. Then use a bit of volumizing mousse only at the crown area and naturally dry with hands & diffuser only.
2. Section the top part of the head. Proceed to blow dry, smoothing 3 large sections with a large round brush. Give volume to roots on all directions, specially side to side.
3. Brush all the hair with a large round brush.
4. Take a 1″ curling iron and a 1″ flat iron.
5. Tech 1: In large sections starting from the top use the curling 1/4 twisting & bounding hair. Leave ends straight. Do the whole head.
6. Tech 2: Retake each section you waved and use the flat iron to flatten only one round of the wave, starting from the roots (flat iron + leave curl round + flat iron + round curls combo, etc. All the way down to the ends).
7. Finalize with your favorite oily/paste/or grooming texturizing creme. Run your fingers through the hair and flip the swoop over to the side. This is all hands & fingers work, no tools!
8. Spray for finishing – using a light spray just to hold.