Ronit Enos, business strategist and performance coach, teaches salon owners how to have a million dollar mindset.
Salon Cadence is her unique program that helps clarify goals, understand financials and develop a strategy so salon owners can gain leadership confidence and instill behaviors that promote a million dollar mindset capable of running a net profit business.
BUT, what does it take to have a million dollar mindset? Salon Cadence addresses that question early on with 6 things every owner must do in order to find clarity and master mindfulness.
1. GET ORGANIZED. You can’t be productive if you don’t have clarity, and you can’t have clarity if you are surrounded by clutter. Get rid of anything you haven’t used in a year and organize your life to create space. Enos highly recommends the KonMari method by organizing consultant, Marie Kondo. “It’s a systemized method for decluttering that allows you to let go of the things that you don’t need, both emotionally and physically,” says Enos.
2. GOOGLE CALENDAR. Create a Google Calendar and schedule time in the morning and evening to create rituals that foster happiness, creativity and success. It takes 90 days to create a ritual, schedule these things to ensure that you don’t need to squeeze them in last minute in order to make them happen.
3. MEAL PREPARATION. Meal prep creates space in your life. Choose two days a week to prepare 3 meals a day for about 3 days. Your brain needs fresh healthy food to function at a high level.
4. PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. What do you want to develop? Schedule time for it! Whether it’s advanced education, reading self-development literature or even getting a message, schedule that time to make sure it happens.
5. MEDITATION. Most highly successful people meditate. Join Headspace for a free 10-day tutorial on how to meditate, it will change your life. Decluttering your mental space is as important, if not more important, than decluttering your physical space.
6. WORKOUT. Physical activity affects the brain – do at least 20 to 45 minutes a day of exercise and it will boost your mood by triggering the release of feel-good hormones and chemicals, like endorphins, which can improve brain health.
“When you have clarity and a healthy mindset, you can accomplish anything… dream big, you CAN and WILL attain your goals,” says Enos.
Learn more tips for achieving freedom and success on ronitenos.com