During last night’s SAG Awards gala, Lady Gaga’s elegant updo was inspired by a timeless ballerina bun – her bright, blonde hair gently swept away from her face. The style was created by Frederic Aspiras, Lady Gaga’s Personal Master Hairstylist, with Joico – learn HOW TO!
1. Use Joico Defy Damage Protective Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain the color and strength of the hair by gently sweeping away the impurities of dull and damaged hair. I love the results of these two products because the hair is left shinier and softer with each use.
2. When it’s a really busy time and the hair is going through constant stress from styling and extreme weather temperatures, I would highly advise adding the Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque to your hair care regime at least once a week for extra protection and to strengthen the hair’s bond. It is a game-changing product that consistently and instantly changes the way your hair feels and looks.
1. Spray Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield throughout towel dried hair.
2. Apply Joico Blonde Life Brilliant Tone Violet Smoothing Foam to create smooth, soft bounce.
3. Use ghd detangling comb to evenly distribute product and untangle hair.
4. For frizz-free and super smooth hair, use the ghd air hairdryer .
5. To create the perfect blowout, start from the bottom and blow dry downwards using ghd paddle brush to create a smooth and frizz-free blowout.
6. Next, spray Joico Ironclad Thermal Protectant Spray lightly before using ghd platinum+ styler throughout to give the hair a satin shine finish.
7. Spray Joico Flip Turn Volumizing Finishing Spray onto the ghd oval dressing brush as you’re brushing hair up into a low ponytail to achieve a smooth, controlled finish on the side and back of hair.
8. Secure with elastic.
9. Using the ghd curve creative curl wand , wrap the loose strands of hair in the ponytail around the wand to define and give ends a curl.
10. Spray Joico Hair Shake Finishing Texturizing Spray onto the hair and the ghd narrow dressing brush, to mold a flat “Ballerina” bun at base of head.
11. Finish with Joico JoiFix Firm Finishing Spray for long-lasting, strong hold and shine.