Learn how to get Isla Fisher’s glam, Hollywood waves at the 76th Golden Globes Awards from Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Christian Wood. His secret tip to nail this look: tame flyaways by spraying Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm on a toothbrush and glide it over the top of the hair to remove any flyaways!
Actress Isla Fisher stood out on the red carpet as the perfect embodiment of iconic, Hollywood Glam. “As soon as I saw her beautiful, classic black ball gown and fabulous diamonds, I knew it had to be old-school Hollywood waves,” says Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Christian Wood.
How to Get the Look:
1. Begin by applying Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me throughout wet hair and blow dry smooth section by section with a round brush.
2. Once dry, use a tailcomb to add a deep side part.
3. Using a ghd Soft Curl iron, start at the nape of the neck and take small sections of hair and wrap around the barrel, holding for 10 seconds. Repeat until the entire head is curled. Spray hair with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm and let the curls cool for about 10 minutes.
4. Next, warm up a pump of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Light Luminous Reflective Oil in your hands and glide the product through the midlengths and ends to add shine and prevent static.
5. Sweep hair to one side and using a Mason and Pearson brush, gently brush the hair downwards until soft waves begin to form. “Don’t be afraid to keep brushing! Sometimes it takes 10 to 15 times,” says Christian Wood.
6. To tame flyaways, take a toothbrush and spray with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm. Glide the toothbrush over the top of the hair to remove any flyways.
7. To finish, give the hair a quick spritz with Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist to add extra shine. EIMI Glam Mist helps the hair catch the light, making it look as healthy and glossy as possible.
8. For added hold, add a generous spray of Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm to set the look in place all night long.