RIKOKO may have been born in the Seychelles, but works globally to combat harsh winter conditions. As we settle in to these cooler months of the year, founder Richy Kandasamy names five reasons why RIKOKO is a perfect addition to your salon culture to offer your guests:
1. Dry air can actually cause the cuticle of the hair strand to lift ever so slightly. As a result, moisture doesn’t stand a chance of staying locked into the hair shaft, causing breakage, frizz, static hair, split ends, and color fade. RIKOKO LOCK back bar treatment immediately seals and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in color in to keep hair vibrant during these harsh, unforgiving months. This service was created with years of knowledge to produce the ultimate reset, seal and shine – and to energize your salon treatment revenue.
2. One of the best things you can do to protect your hair this winter is to hit it with a dose of RIKOKO LOCK Shampoo, that will not only nourish your hair, but will also preserve the natural oils your scalp produces to moisturize your hair and keep it healthy. Complete with the luxurious journey with RIKOKO LOCK Conditioner. Key ingredients include coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, hibiscus and wild ginger.
3. In addition to your hair being zapped of moisture during the dry winter months, high winds can also cause damage – especially with thicker hair types, naturally curly textures, and long hair so easily snagged and tangled. The PRISM range of lightweight leave-in conditioners are made to seal, heal and protect against heat, color fade and tangled knotty hair.
4. Let’s not forget the unpleasant effect cold air can have in terms of static. A combination of dryness creates the perfect static conditions. KOKOBALM multitasking solid coconut oil works like a weightless pomade to control flyways, tame frizz and eliminate static cling.
5. The entire line is sulfate free, paraben free, gluten free, cruelty free and vegan, with a distinct global point of view, suitable for all hair types.
For more information on RIKOKO visit www.rikoko.com or call 1-844-RIKOKO1