If you wish to take part in the 5th “Best Salon Award-What’s Up in Paris” Award, to be held at MCB by Beauté Sélection 2018, here’s how to sign up… and remember that the deadline’s June 29th!
EsteticaDesign and MCB by Beauté Sélection are organizing this year’s “Best Salon Award-What’s Up in Paris” Award, which will recognize and reward the best international salon in terms of design concept.
The selection process includes:
1. Pre-selection of submitted materials;
2. Presentation of the finalists at Mondial Coiffure Beauté (Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles 8-9-10 September 2018), where the announcement of the winner will also take place.
The jury, consisting of representatives of EsteticaDesign and Mondial Coiffure Beauté and a well-known international hairdresser, will make the selection based on use of space, concept, functionality and overall appearance.
How to participate:
Submit the following from 1st and 29th June:
1. Minimum of 5 hi-res (300dpi) photos in .jpg format.
2. A text document containing the following information:
– Salon name and complete address
– e-mail + website + any social media contacts
– Owner’s name
– Professional haircare product range(s) used
– The company that supplied the technical furnishings and outfitting (wash basins, chairs, work stations…)
– Opening year and/or year of salon refurbishment
All material must be:
1. Provided in a single folder and compressed in .zip format
2. Sent by 29 June 2018 via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org