The fashion’s at Met Ball 2018 true to form, was not to be missed, and neither was the hair! And the never understated Katy Perry’s blonde courtesy of Joico Blonde Life™, by Nine Zero One Salon’s Rick Henry, matched her white and gold wings and beaded gold skirt.
Get the Look!
– Color came first. In this case, Blonde Life Lightening Powder with 20 Vol LumiShine Developer on the roots. Rick let that process for 35 minutes.
– Next was a mix of Blonde Life Lightening Powder with 10 Vol LumiShine Developer to bring up the intensity of Katy’s ends. That was applied and processed for the final ten minutes.
– The finish was a toner of ½ 10SB and Clear.
– Now it was onto the styling: after towel-drying Katy’s short pixie cut, Rick applied Heat Set Blowout Perfecting Crème to safeguard hair from heat damage.
– Once hair was dry, it was on to Joico Beach Shake, which provided glam texture, satiny hydration, and that perfectly “imperfect” separation to create the piece-y “rock angel” mega hit.