Last Monday, Hailey Baldwin walked the Met Gala red carpet with a whole new look: a bright, candy-colored pink mane by Redken Influencer Ryan Pearl. Learn HOW TO!
“Both Hailey and I wanted to make a statement with her color. Pink hair is perfect for spring, and it’s incredibly flattering to all skin tones. I like to think of hair color as an accessory: it can add a pop of color to an otherwise neutral look. I used a combination of Redken Shades EQ Gloss and Redken City Beats for this new hue,” says Redken Influencer Ryan Pearl.
GET THE LOOK: THE COLOR
– 1 oz Redken Up to 7 De-Dusted Powder Lightener
– 1 oz Redken 20 Volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
– 4 mls Redken pH Bonder
Glaze, Zone 1:
– 1 oz Redken Shades EQ Gloss 06WG + 1 oz Redken Shades EQ Gloss 06RB + ¼ oz Redken Shades EQ Gloss Violet kicker
Glaze, Zone 2-3:
– 1 part Redken City Beats Midtown Magenta
– 1 part Redken City Beats Ballet Pink
– Drop of Redken City Beats Chelsea Coral
– Drop of Redken City Beats Clear