Celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak used Joico Color Butter temporary hair-color and Joico Hair Shake texturizer to give Cara Delevingne a stunning ‘do at the Met Gala night that was the perfect peek-a-boo pop of color and style to complement her strikingly provocative yet veiled sartorial black gown.
Get the Look:
– First up was a cocktail of Joico Color Butter in Purple and Pink – together they morphed into the perfect shade to compliment Cara’s pink cheeks and lips (Tip: mix in Blonde Life Conditioner to soften the hues to this more pastel look).
– Next, Mara applied the mixture to Cara’s damp hair, let it sit for five minutes, then rinsed it out thoroughly.
– A rough blow dry followed to keep volume and texture intact (important, so Cara’s hair could be seen above the peek of her headpiece).
– Once hair was dry, Joico Hair Shake Liquid-to-Powder Texturizer was applied, so Mara could sculpt the hair and give it movement.
– Once Cara was dressed and the crown was placed, Mara sprayed her hair all over with Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray for extra hold.
– For a longer lasting color look try the Color Intensity semi-permanent formula: 1oz. Clear + 1/8oz. Pink + 1/8oz. Amethyst