Introducing New Wella Professionals WELLAPLEX and FUSIONPLEX, the first end-to-end bond repair system ranging from in-salon treatments to take home care, allows you to color your hair how you want, when you want, without compromise. Available in-salons March 2018!
Wella Professionals was determined to create a better answer to the ‘Plex’ products on the market, formulating a more advanced and exclusive technology for perfect color development and stronger, healthier-feeling hair with every color treatment. The exclusive Opti pH Technology, which includes malic acid, helps reconstruct inner hair bonds. Traditional bonding products have a lower pH level which can produce uneven results and compromise hair color performance by not allowing the color to penetrate as easily.
The 3-step in-salon WELLAPLEX System creates an optimal pH for the best color results:
• No1 Bond Maker is formulated at a pH level of 9 or 10, giving the formula more alkalinity resulting in penetrating the hair for optimum color performance, optimal life and penetration of dye
• No2 Bond Stabilizer rebalances with a lower pH level to balance the hair shaft and seal in color
• No3 Hair Stabilizer is for use at home and helps to keep the hair strong, smooth and soft
To keep hair in its optimal condition between salon visits, and creating a true end-to-end system, Wella Professionals created the FUSIONPLEX care collection. This collection of shampoo, conditioner, mask and amino filler (in-salon) helps repair damage and prevent breakage.
The FUSIONPLEX Collection with SILKSTEEL FUSION Technology combines amino acids with micronized lipids to treat hair damage at multiple levels:
• Inside Hair: Two amino acids penetrate deep into the hair cortex. It refills and replenishes worn hair fiber to optimum condition, leaving hair up to 95% more resilient to breakage.
• Outside Hair: Hair cuticles are protected and sealed against free radical damage from the environment or overwork, while instant conditioners leave it primed for styling.
For more information, click here!