Actress Emma Roberts took her star-studded look to the red carpet at this year’s Academy Awards, with Joico leading the way. Thanks to celebrity stylist Nikki Lee of LA’s famed Nine Zero One Salon, Emma’s gleaming vintage ‘do caught plenty of post-show buzz.
Excitement was positively palpable as Hollywood darling, Emma Roberts, sat in the chair for hair and makeup, prepping for her awards show entrance. “We knew that with her vintage-esque Prada dress, Emma’s hair had to stay sleek and classic,” says celebrity stylist 901 Salon co-owner, Nikki Lee, who lined up her favorite Joico products on the counter and got busy with the glam squad. “And she ultimately looked like a vintage dream!” Here, the directions to dazzling:
– Nikki started by towel-drying Emma’s hair, then applying a volumizing spray at the roots, and leave-in conditioner on the ends.
– Next, it was time for a smooth, silky blowout using her favorite Neuro Halo dryer.
– Once hair was completely dry, Nikki applied Joico IronClad Thermal Protectant Spray to delicate strands, creating a safety net for the flat ironing that was to come.
– With flat iron in hand, Nikki created polished bends throughout Emma’s hair, holding the iron at a diagonal and creating alternating peaks and valleys.
– Because sleek doesn’t mean flat, Joico’s NEW Body Shake Spray was up next…lending a plush, airy, bombshell finish to the star’s signature blonde hair.