Knowing Lana would be wearing a custom Gucci gown and star headpiece at the Grammys, celebrity hairstylist Sheridan Ward wanted to create a hair look that would complement the beauty of the dress. The resulting look is modern, posh, and captures the playful sleekness of ‘90s minimalism.
Step by Step:
● Spray Kenra Platinum Style Prep Detangling Primer Spray and Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray to damp hair, roots to tips.
● Mix Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss with Kenra Medium Hold Volume Mousse to smooth hair and lift roots.
● Massage Kenra Medium Hold Volume Mousse to prep hair for custom Gucci headpiece.
● Apply Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray and Kenra Perfect Blowout Light Hold Styling Crème to retain firm texture before blow drying hair by section.
● Hot-iron hair by section, incorporating a slight downward curl at the tips.
● Apply Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss mid-length to tips to reinforce smooth texture.
● Spray Kenra Extra Firm Shaping Spray to scalp.
● Apply Kenra Firm Hold Styling Gel to any remaining fly-aways to ensure hair stays in place throughout the evening.