Alison was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series and Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series for her part in GLOW. Amazing celebrity stylist Rebekah Forecast styled Alison using Oribe Hair Care – learn HOW TO!
To add an element of sophistication to Alison’s red carpet look, her ’80s shag haircut (that she currently has from filming the second season of GLOW) was worked into a cool, classic twisted bun at the nape of the neck. Volume in the front to give the illusion that her elaborate gown was elongated.
– Prep damp hair with Oribe Run-Through Detangling Primer from mid-shaft to ends and brush through.
– Apply Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray on roots and Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse throughout for grip and volume.
– Using a round brush, blow dry while twisting the hair for movement and texture. Lift directly up from the root for added volume at the base.
– Once the hair is completely dry, spray Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo throughout and apply Supershine Moisturizing Cream to ends.
– Twist sections of the hair at the front and pin into place while keeping the natural texture and volume at the crown before loosely sweeping hair into a ponytail at the back (just below the crown).
– Braid the ponytail and twist into a bun, pinning to hold in place at the nape of the neck. Apply Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray for hold.
– Finish with Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray.