The coveted R+Co (UK) hairstyling team got back to the Italian fashion capital and created awesome looks for 4 major shows in Milan over the weekend, at Milano Moda Uomo FW18|19. All hair was designed by Jan Przemyk for AOFM Pro created with R+Co. Get the looks!
‘Academic Anarchic’, a departure from a slightly rebellious side, Dondup embraced ‘breaking the rules’ in the most pleasant of directions seeking inspraition from the British university prep types.
Think Oxford undergrad, lecture to lecture, well bred.
Clean is a style – get the look by:
– Dampen the hair with R+Co PINSTRIPE Detangling Spray and comb through.
– Essensuate the texture using your fingers.
– Define using R+Co SAIL Soft Wave Spray, air dry using your hands.
– Finished with R+Co FOIL Frizz + Staictic Control Spray for the presentation
FEDERICO CURRADI FW18
An artistic mood, with timeless silhouettes featuring earthy detail.
Everyone is a bohemian artist!
– Start by spraying R+Co ONE Prep Spray to rehydrate the hair, adding R+Co JACKPOT Styling Crème combing through with your fingers.
– Cold air dry the hair.
– Using a small amount of R+Co BADLANDS Dry Shampoo Paste create the desired personalised texture.
DAKS LONDON FW18
The inspiration for the DAKS AW18 collection is the meeting of the DAKS man and woman following an unforgettable journey on a luxurious and elegant British steam train on a romantic winter afternoon. It is this meeting where they finally embrace that will be performed at Piazza Vetra, Milan. This was the first womenswear and menswear platform to take place for the brand featuring a purpose built 60 model show.
Focusing on womenswear, ‘A British man that just fell in love with the chicest woman in the world’.
– Prep the hair with R+Co DALLAS Thickening Spray and R+Co CHIFFON Styling Mousse.
– Dry the hair off the face with the new R+Co Size 3 round brush, to achieve the luxury shine that says chic.
– Large tongs were used to enhance the rich blow dry feel.
– Finish with R+Co TROPHY Shine + Texture Spray or OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray for that ultimate finish.
– For those wearing the new FW18 hats, a high pony was created with the addition of VICIOUS Strong Hold Hairspray. Tie with elastic and twist into a high bun, secured with pins, hats are placed to position for the runway.
ERMANNO SCERVINO FW18
British inspired tartan with a rock and royal soul is playing the key role in the new collection. In this modern and dynamic presentation the classic British pattern is reinterpreted with the patchwork technique to turn into an unprecedented light source illuminating the garments.
Rocker moves to the country.
– Each of the 19 models were styled according to cut, individually to create a clean rich texture. Less product but the right product used.
– Getting started with R+Co ONE Prep Spray to rebalance the PH in the hair, moisturizing as it works.
– Add a small amount of R+Co AIRCRAFT Pomade Mousse for that added luxury lift, and blow dry as normal using the new R+Co size 2 round brush to maximize the hairs condition.