Celebrity hairstylist, Renato Campora, created Jessica Chastain’s glamorous waves for the 2018 Golden Globe Awards with styling essentials from Goldwell. Learn HOW TO!
The inspiration behind the look was the iconic Lizabeth Scott. Campora wanted to encapsulate her glamour and elegance for this big event. Find Campora details below on how to get the look from last night’s red carpet.
1. Campora began with a deep side part to define Chastain’s look and compliment the structure of her gown.
2. Then, Campora applied Goldwell StyleSign Just Smooth Control Smoothing Blow Dry Spray to Jessica’s damp hair to speed up drying time and impart shape and control to the hair.
3. Campora then applied Goldwell StyleSign Curly Twist Around Curl Styling Spray to help form the waves and protect her hair from high heat.
4. Next, Campora blow dried her hair smooth and used an iron to curl hair section by section. After, he pinned each curl while it cooled to create definition and volume.
5. After the curls cooled and set, Campora brushed Jessica’s hair out, pushing it to the left side.
6. Campora finished with Goldwell StyleSign Perfect Hold Big Finish Volumizing Hair Spray to ensure Chastain’s voluminous, sophisticated waves stayed in place all evening.