Even the dreaded flu couldn’t keep Best Actress nominee Margot Robbie from dazzling at the Golden Globes, and her enviable blonde hue was created by none other than Redken Celebrity Colorist Tracey Cunningham!
As the colorist behind so many of Hollywood’s leading ladies, Cunningham shares her formula for Robbie’s golden locks below!
Step 1 – Highlight & Balayage Formula:
● All-over foil highlight with Redken Up to 7 Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
● For hair left out of foils, balayage Zone 2 & 3 with Free Hand Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
● Balayage hairline with Free Hand Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
Step 2 – Gloss Formula:
● Gloss Zone 1 with 1 oz Shades EQ Gloss 08N + 1 oz 09NB + 2 oz Processing Solution.
● Gloss Zones 2 & 3 with 1 oz Shades EQ Gloss 07W + 1 oz 07NB + 2 oz Processing Solution.
● Process for 20 minutes, then shampoo and condition with Redken Color Extend Magnetics.
For more information on Tracey Cunningham, click here!