Brunettes: get ready to embrace the luxe look of Ronze. One of the hottest trends of the year is luxurious, shimmery, metallic hair color that reflects light and captures the room, no matter the occasion.
With Fall officially here and the holidays right around the corner, Ronze (red+bronze) is an Autumnal twist on the popular rose gold shades that works perfectly for the seasonal change, especially for dark-haired beauties. These low-maintenance, beautiful tones allow brunettes to experience the trend without fear of excessive lightening and high-maintenance upkeep.
Watch how PRAVANA Product Development Manager Lissette Cruz updates a simple brunette Balayage with beautiful Ronze tones using a combination of ChromaSilk Crème Hair Color and ColorLush, PRAVANA’s MEA and Ammonia-free demi gloss line, for long-lasting, high-shine results.
Follow these simple steps to achieve lustrous Ronze locks:
1. Apply equal parts (formula 1) ChromaSilk 5.3 and 6N as a base color to create shadow root.
2. Apply (formula 2) ColorLush 6G Golden Goddess from mid-shaft to ends at back of head from occipital down.
3. Working from occipital up to top of head, alternate application of Colorlush (formula 2) 6G Golden Goddess and (formula 3) 9G Frappe Au Lait + 10N Toasted Coconut from mid-shafts to ends.
4. Process for 35-40 minutes.
5. Shampoo and condition with PRAVANA’S sulfate-free NEVO Moisture Rich Shampoo and conditioner.
6. Spritz with NEVO Color Lock Leave-In to preserve and protect the hair color.
7. Style as desired and finish with a soft mist of NEVO Super Shape Hair Spray for flexible, high-shine hold.