Celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora created Emmy Rossum‘s alluring red carpet waves during the last edition of the Emmys using KMS styling products. Below are Renato’s how-to tips for recreating the look!
1. To create Emmy’s red carpet look, Renato started by creating a deep side part in the hair.
2. Next, Renato applied KMS THERMASHAPE Quick Blow Dry and KMS ADDVOLUME Liquid Dust to wet hair in order to build volume and foundation to hold the look.
3. Then, Renato used the VARIS Creative Energy Dryer and VARIS Ceramic Round Brush to blow hair out and create voluminous waves.
4. After, Renato smoothed the hair using the VARIS Creative Energy 1” Curler starting from the front section and working his way all around the head.
5. To loosen waves, Renato then brushed the hair out.
6. To finish the look, Renato applied KMS HAIRSTAY Anti-Humidity Seal to protect hair and KMS HAIRSTAY Firm Finishing Hairspray to lock in the look.
KMS products are available at salons nationwide. For more information please visit www.kmshair.com