Ireland Baldwin was absolutely delighted with her new “green-carpet” look getting naturally styled by Biolage Celebrity Stylist, George Papanikolas, at J. Christopher Salon –the first Biolage R.A.W. flagship salon in America– using the NEW Biolage R.A.W. Styling Collection. Get the look!
“I wanted to recreate the natural beach waves Ireland loves after being in the ocean. We embodied her surfer girl personality and natural vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful,” says George Papanikolas.
STEP BY STEP
1. To prep hair, use Biolage R.A.W Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. To prep dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to ease the grip of blow dry and nourish.
3. Create a center part and comb around the hairline creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to give definition then use a ¾ inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Spray the Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
6. Finish it off with the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to set and add texture to the hair.