Women now more than ever want to embrace their natural curls as a celebration of their identity. From wavy locks, to beautifully defined coils, Sebastian Professional knows that not all curls are created equal.
The new Sebastian Professional Twisted Collection offers a full range of six products designed to protect hair’s natural elasticity, both in natural and hot tool styled curls. Infused with underwater plant technology, the collection enhances hair’s natural beauty, keeping it frizz-free, bouncy and strong.
TECHNOLOGY THAT INNOVATES
The Twisted Collection taps into the hidden depths of underwater plants to infuse curls with Flexi-Alg Complex, a break-through technology that gives curls the same elasticity and ability to resist environmental forces as underwater plants. Its unique blend of Carrageenan extract, Red Seaweed, elastic polymer, and glycerin form an elastic coating around each individual hair strand to result in 70% more elastic flexibility, bounciness, moisture, anti-frizz and definition for up to 48 hours.
The Twisted Collection consists of six care and styling products all infused with Flexi-Alg Complex:
• Twisted Elastic Cleanser: Gently washes in moisture, injecting each hair strand with elasticity for easier styling.
• Twisted Elastic Detangler: Daily detangler that locks in moisture and boosts elasticity for easier styling and touchable, flexible curls.
• Twisted Elastic Mask: Nourishes and strengthens the hair fiber while shielding against humidity, fighting frizz, and adding moisture.
• Twisted Curl Magnifier Cream: Polishes and defines curls without extra weight, stiffness or crunchiness. Helps fight daily frizz and dryness for touchable, natural-looking definition and bounce.
• Twisted Curl Lifter Foam: Boosts hair elasticity and controls frizz for curls that bounce. No stickiness or crunchiness, just all-day resistance for natural looking curls.
• Twisted Curl Reviver Spray: Final touch-up or on-the-spot styling spray that renews manageability and controls frizz for weightless definition.
“The Twisted Collection is revolutionizing the way we approach curly hair care and styling,” said Anthony Cole, Sebastian Professional International Lead Stylist. “By sourcing the ingredients to achieve optimal elasticity in curly hair, this collection allows you to create the perfect custom curly hair regimen for your exact curly hair type.” Cole shares his recommended regimen for various curly hair types using the new Twisted Collection. “Whether you have natural curls, or use hot tools to change your look with waves and curls, Sebastian’s new Twisted Line has the exact product your hair needs.”
• Wavy hair with wide-set ripples and straight roots should use a combination of Twisted Elastic Cleanser, and Twisted Elastic Detangler, plus the Twisted Curl Lifter Foam to ensure hair is full of elasticity, touchable, and bouncy while providing all-day resistance.
• Curly hair with round curls and loose ends should combine Twisted Elastic Cleaner, Twisted Elastic Detangler, and Twisted Curl Magnifying Cream to lock in all day moisture for touchable, natural looking bounce and definition.
• Coily hair with high sized curls and volume will want to use Twisted Elastic Cleanser, Twisted Elastic Mask, Twisted Curl Magnifying Cream, and Twisted Curl Reviver Spray to keep locks looking polished, moisturized and defined while protecting against frizz.
• Curled with Hot Tools hair should use a combination of the Twisted Elastic Cleanser, Twisted Elastic Detangler, Twisted Curl Magnifying Cream, and Twisted Curl Reviver Spray to get the desired bounce, definition and holding anti-frizz power naturally straight hair needs.
THE LOOK COLLECTION
Sebastian Professional is introducing 8 new looks as part of the Twisted Collection. With new Sebastian techniques, these curly creations include everything from wet wavy to naturally twisted looks. By pushing boundaries and creating different shapes and volumes, this collection of looks focuses on playing with different movements in the hair, even within haircuts.
• Twisted by nature: Organic haircuts created with Sebastian techniques with respect to the natural waves and curls using new techniques.
• Pinch Cutting: To create perimeters with soft and textured movement. Hold the blade between the thumb and index finger (like a pen), and pinch pieces together to create the perimeter.
• Twist and Cut: To create internal texture and boost waves and curls. Twist small sections and cut with the interior of your shears.
• Slide Cutting: Removes weight and softens ends to increase movement and separation. Glide your shears along the hair shaft in a curved motion.
• Twisted by tools: Combining the flexibility of the Sebastian Twisted Collection and the transformation ability of hot tools to bring out two new techniques • Back Iron and Wave Pressing – which create very soft, natural waves, or strong and edgy curls using iconic curling techniques.
• Back Iron: Wrap a loop of hair around the flatiron and do back-handed movements to create large unstructured curls in the middle lengths.
• Wave Pressing: Using a conical iron in an unconventional way, pushing the hair from underneath and on the top to form inverted waves.
The Twisted Collection will be available where Sebastian Professional products are sold starting in August 2017, at a suggested retail price of $18.00 – $ 19.00
Visit www.sebastianprofessional.com to learn more about the products!