Short hair is trending for the summer and ghd Brand Ambassador and Celebrity Hair Stylist Justine Marjan gives us her top tips on how to give any lob or bob that extra oomph using ghd!
Please see below on how Justine created Olivia Culpo’s voluminous bob!
- 1. Prep hair with mousse and sea salt spray then blow dry with the NEW ghd wanderlust air™ hairdryer ($199) and a ceramic brush to create lift and volume.
- 2. Next used the ghd curve® classic curl iron ($199) and curled the hair towards the face, holding the iron horizontally.
3. Spray dry shampoo at the roots and flip hair to the other side, backbrush the hair slightly.
4. Brush down friss and flyaways with a toothbrush and hair spray.
5. Finish it off by running a small amount of pomade through the ends.
For more information on ghd please visit www.ghdhair.com/us