Celebrity hairstylist Florido Basallo styled beautiful model & influencer Hailey Baldwin for the 2017 Met Gala, using L’Oréal Professionnel products. Learn HOW-TO!
“With that flowing Carolina Herrera dress and soft makeup, romance was the inspiration for Hailey’s look. I wanted to add some contrast, so I made sure the top knot was messier and edgy,” says Florido Basallo.
1. On damp hair, spread a quarter size dollop of L’Oréal Professionnel Sleek and Swing through the tresses, followed by a straight blow out.
2. Then take medium sized sections of the hair and spray L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium 4 Hairspray, comb and press the hair with a T3 Singlepass Luxe to make the hair bone straight.
3. Once stick straight, brush into a high ponytail with a small Mason Pearson then apply L’Oréal Professionnel Or Graphic Modelling Gel to the sides and back of the ponytail.
4. Loop and tuck the rest of the hair into a creative knot. Pin, pin, pin to secure.
5. Tie into a knot of messy perfection and spray it with L’Oréal Professionnel Extreme Lacquer Hairspray to deal the deal!